What a beautiful moon last night...Huh? Woke me up this morning it was so bright, had to grab my camera....6:30am
Dropped A off for her Kinder in the Forest and took off to find a trail to run. This is where I started, just 2 minutes from our house. View here is looking over Markdorf. That elderly man in the photo watched me the whole time.....probably thought. "Look at that crazy girl from Texas, what's she doing in these here parts......
Here's the trail I ran, didn't even feel like exercising.....NOTE TO SELF- Go Trail running!
All the trails are marked very good and seems to be very user friendly.....we like this!
This is where I turned around.... Only after a quick tour to the top of the Gehrenberg Tower.
Once I started I was reminded of my slight fear of heights. A little anxiety kicked in, but of course I kicked back...gotta see whats up there.
Now this is a view, huh?! I could see about 15 villages between me and the Bodensee(Lake Constance).
To the left Friedrichsafen and in the center is Immenstaad, right on the water, where M works.
Markdorf, Germany

Trees, Tall Tall Trees in the forest....awwwwwww how I love thee!
I think I may take up trail running......I mean why not right????
I made it, one hour later....
Oh and this is the car we've been driving while we're here, BMW 3-series convertible.... just in case you wondered. Perfect for a family of four with two car seats.....NOT!
Now who's coming to visit?!







1 comment:
Amazing Kim - see what great expereinces you are having. Soak it all in! -Jenn
Post a Comment